MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS CLASSES – THEMES
INTRODUCTION TO MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS
Not sure if meditation & mindfulness is for you, or want to learn more? Or are you stuck in a rut with your own practice? We can tailor you an introductory session to learn the basics, and try lots of different practical exercises! Loose and comfortable clothing is recommended, such as a T shirt and tracksuit trousers.
As well as the above introductory class, we can run general classes, so we can work with you to achieve your goals. These include:
- Meditation and mindfulness to relax, aimed at recharging your batteries!
- Practical exercises to help you restore your balance, and see how to look after yourself with meditation and mindfulness.
- Lots of short meditations, and mindfulness tips and tricks! See how easy it is to fit this into everyday life.
- Learn how to use meditation & mindfulness to help with anxiety and stress, with simple coping techniques.
- Suffering from migraine, arthritis, or any other limiting condition? We can look at meditations to help cope with pain, and a way to look at any long term symptoms differently through mindfulness.
- Don't like to sit still? Learn walking meditation & how to "tune in" to your body through mindfulness, appreciating how amazing our bodies are.
- Want to eat more healthily? We look at bad habits, and how to help break them by taking a more mindful approach to eating.